Information on the processing of personal dataThe current legislation on the processing of personal data is contained in EU Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 and any subsequent amendments and implementations thereof (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter, "EU Privacy Regulation") concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
The EU Privacy Regulation contains provisions aimed at ensuring that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons, with particular regard to the right to protection of personal data. Personal data, pursuant to Article 4 of the EU Privacy Regulation 2016/679, is defined as any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject).
Pursuant to the EU Privacy Regulation, an identifiable person is considered to be a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his/her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
In this regard, we hereby provide you with the following information.
1. Identity and Contact Details of the Controller
The Controller is Indiana Production S.p.A. (hereinafter also the “Company”), with its registered office in Milan, Via Edmondo de Amicis 53, in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative, domiciled for the purposes hereof at the Company’s registered office.
2. Purpose, Legal Basis and Methods of Data Processing
The personal data (personal identification data such as, for example, first name, surname, tax identification number, etc.) you provide will be used exclusively to provide the requested information through our website www.indianaproduction.com. The legal basis of the aforementioned treatment is the correct management of you request.
3. Nature of Data Collection and Consequences of Any Failure to Provide Data
The provision of your personal data is optional. However, any failure to provide such personal data will make it impossible for the Company to provide the requested service.
4. Categories of Persons to Whom the Data May Be Communicated
Your personal data, for the purposes of managing your request, may be communicated to our collaborators and employees specifically authorized for the treatment of such data, as well as to our consultants who, as data processors, perform functions closely related and instrumental to the operation of the services requested. The data collected are not subject to dissemination. An updated list of data processors and authorized persons is kept at the Company’s registered office.
5. Rights of the Data Subject
You may exercise your rights against the Controller at any me as set forth in Article 15 of the GDPR and in the articles that follow it and, in particular:
· Right of Access – The right to obtain confirmation whether data are being processed and, if so, to obtain information related, in particular, to the purpose of such processing, the categories of data being processed, the storage period and the recipients to whom such data can be transferred pursuant to Article 15 of the EU Privacy Regulation;
· Right to Rectification – The right to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate data and to have incomplete data completed, pursuant to Article 16 of the EU Privacy Regulation
· Right to Erasure – The right to obtain, without undue delay, the erasure of data, in the cases provided for by theEU Privacy Regulation (Art. 17);
· Right to Restriction – The right to obtain the restriction of processing, in the cases provided for by the EU Privacy Regulation (Art. 18);
· Right to Data Portability –The right to receive data as communicated to the Controller in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format and to obtain the transmission of such data to another controller without any hindrance, in the cases provided for by the EU Privacy Regulation (Art. 20);
To exercise your rights or to obtain information about the possible transfer of your data to a third country, you can contact the number 02 86894470, or send a message to the e-mail box email@example.com or a written communication addressed to Indiana Production S.p.a. - Via De Amicis 53, 20123 Milan. Without prejudice to any other administrative or jurisdictional recourse, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing concerning you violates the EU Privacy Regulation (www.garanteprivacy.it ).
6. Data Retention Criteria and Methods of Treatment
The data will be processed by the Data Controller and by the persons authorized by him to process the data for the purposes previously indicated, with or without the aid of electronic instruments, in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, and by using technical and organizational measures suitable for guaranteeing the confidentiality and rights of the data subject at all times.
Your personal data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed.
In particular, in relation to the management of the existing contractual relationship, the data will be kept for the time defined by the reference legislation and, in particular, by the law on copyright (Law No. 633 of 22 April 1941).